Who We Are
Catin Systems is a provider of tailored business processing solutions with a focus on intelligent automation. As a level 1 B-BBEE contributor from inception in 2012, we’ve since grown to become 100% black woman owned with 50% gender equality at executive level. With our head office in Bryanston Johannesburg and a supporting regional office in Century City Cape Town, we’re well positioned to serve our local and global customers from South Africa, the most technologically advanced country in Africa. With customer centricity and operational efficiency in mind, our process is simple; design, build, and automate using lean principles.
What We Do
We implement line-of-business applications across industry verticals and provide end-to-end solutions to small, medium and large enterprises within various territories. With a pragmatic approach and an unwavering focus on quality, we enable our clients to meet the rapidly changing demands of their businesses to remain competitive. Our business model encapsulates advisory, consulting, and outsourcing services through which we provide value-driven innovative solutions. Our engagements are client-specific, tailored to the niche business and workflow requirements that gives each customer their competitive edge.
Our values are based on trust, ethics, and integrity. Our directors have strong technical backgrounds and are subject matter experts within their specific domains; so you're engaging with executives who have implemented multi-national enterprise solutions at scale. We care about your business, not only the systems we develop; thus our design strategy is domain-driven to marry your business with technology for the best possible outcomes.
Serving Customers Globally, from South Africa
- is to provide a recognized platform that enable our clients to have the agility, foresight, and competitive advantage to thrive in various territories;
- is to provide niche futuristic soluitons that reflect the values and culture of our customers;
- to keep customer experience at the forefront of innovation.
- is to broaden our horizon and collaborate with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds;
- to become a trusted advisor and implementer of innovative solutions;
- by investing in people who work toward shared prosperity as well as personal and professional growth.
Our values are built on trust, ethics, and integrity. Our executives are subject matter experts in various domains, so you're engaging with people who have implemented multi-national enterprise solutions at scale. Our design strategy is domain-driven, because we care about our business; not just the solution.